Maintaining your floors neat is essential to achieving a happy and healthy home. However, keeping your floor in good condition, especially when your house has various flooring, can seem an overwhelming task. In this blog, you will learn easy and stress-free tips to clean every type of floor.
- Get a broom or vacuum and a clean cloth
- Sweep and vacuum up any dry debris, like grit, dirt, sand, or crumbs
- Wipe any spills with the cloth
If you want to prevent high traffic areas from getting dirty quickly, place rugs or mats in high traffic areas. This way, dirt will stick to the carpets and not in the tile.
- Sweep, vacuum or mop up dry debris at least twice a week
- If your hardwood floors look dull, deep clean your floors once or twice a month
Besides being a health hazard, dirty carpets produce bad odors and make your home or business look unkept.
- Get cleaning products specially formulated for carpets to ensure optimal results. Avoid using stain-removing laundry products as they require too much water to rinse. Any cleansers left behind can serve as dirt magnets.
- Vacuum your carpets at least twice a week to remove dust, dirt, and debris sitting on the surface
- To clean your carpet, try to get steam clean twice a year.
While you should regularly perform all of these cleaning methods to maintain a safe and healthy home, hiring professional cleaners at least twice a year is necessary.
If you want to have your home or business free of bacteria, germs, and viruses, cleaning companies offer full cleaning and disinfecting services at affordable prices.
Hire The Experts
At Supreme Clean Floors, we use advanced cleaning techniques and high-quality products to provide you a deep-down cleaning solution for your carpet.
Looking for residential or commercial floor cleaning services? Supreme Clean Floors is here to help you out. Whether you want to remove a stubborn spot or prevent mold from growing in your carpet, our team is ready to provide you with all the cleaning solutions you need. Here are some of our cleaning services:
- Pool Deck
- Tile & Grout
At Supreme Clean Floors, we are proud of being one of Arkansas’s best floor cleaning companies. Get in touch with us today to get both commercial floor cleaning services and residential floor cleaning services.